May 09, 2007

Mushing Boot Camp 2007 - Pictures!!!

When I realized that Sean had forgotten the camera, I was both distressed and, I'll admit, somewhat relieved. I knew that he was going to be focused on the dogs, working with the dogs and learning...I was kind of afraid the camera would suffer. But, on the flip side, it meant I wasn't going to get any pictures...and that was distressing. I love watching the dogs work.

Happily Twila and her husband, from Quinalt Siberians, came to the rescue and took some great pictures. I've snagged the pictures that have shots of Sean and the team in them and uploaded them to our picturetrail album.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. I especially like that I got to enjoy Boot Camp without having to get up at 5:30 am to water the dogs and grab breakfast!

Laura, the Lazy

2 comments:

Silver Parrot said...

Ryan wants to know when he gets to ride in the sled?

He also wants to know if his mommy can borrow a well-behaved dog to take to the dog park to troll for guys...er...I mean meet new friends.

Kaos Siberians said...

Well, Ryan, as soon as we have snow closer than Reno (that's a long drive) we'll get you out on the sled. I've been waiting until the dogs were actually trained so you and Sean didn't go racing off into the sunset, never to be seen again :-) Even though you may not appreciate that, I know your Mom does.

And tell your mommy she can come borrow a dog anytime to go for walks to meet new friends. We'll even make sure the dog has a bath first and is clean and fluffy.