October 12, 2018

Day Three - A Little Excitement!

So, we had another night in the big van sleeping in our rooms.  I don't particularly like the sleeping arrangements on this adventure.  Tonight I showed Momma, I used my crate pad to go potty and shoved it up against the crate door so she had to clean it.  I showed her!

Once we got "on the road"  (again, is that all we're going to do because I'm kinda over it except for all of the bully sticks Momma gives me) we drove for a million miles (mom note:  it was 30 miles) and then we pulled over because Momma was going to take away the towel I was shredding in my crate.  Hey, she put it in there and it was already torn, how was I to know?   And then we stopped for a long time.

The wind in this windy Wyoming place took the door away from Momma and broke it!  We had to wait for the nice man to come fix it.  And then we had to wait for him to have his friend come give us a ride!


We had to hang around for an hour or so for the door to be fixed before we could...yep... "get on the road" again.  Momma found a fun place for us to play on the grass for a few minutes and I got to zoom around a little bit and then we drove until we found a sleeping place.  I don't know how Momma and Aunt Adele decide where the sleeping place is going to be and why it matters.  It looks like my same room in the same box every night.  

Momma says tomorrow we're going to get to where we're going.  I'm kinda tired of this "on the road" thing, so I hope that means something new to do!!! 

No comments: