December 15, 2009

Our first escapee from the whelping box

Our first escapee from the whelping box was this quiet looking young lady, Mercedes! I would have bet on Rachel.
Last night we had our first puppy nail triming sesson. Everyone handled it well, some of them even fell asleep during the process. I only quicked a couple of them and a few belly rubs later they forgot and let me continue on.
Surfaces puppies have "walked" on (walk being a relative term): vinyl, fleece (both high pile & blanket), tile and loose plastic. They've also spent quality time in the room with the vacuum cleaner...I can't wait until they're big enough to chase it! And, of course, since they're in the bedroom, they're learning to sleep through the scariest of noises, my snoring!!
In no particular order, here are the rest of the 19 day old photos of the Glees
Finn

Quinn
Kurt

Rachel
Artie

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ahhhhhhhh!

What bundles of impishness khovered in khuteness!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

DKMaialetti said...

Oooooooh, How Cute!!!!
-Georgie & Pele

Marilyn said...

I can't believe I broke down and looked. Pure preciousness.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh how cute - which one can we have?

Woos, Thunder and Phantom