June 10, 2009

Life before dogs

Before I had dogs, I had another life. I was an artist. My mediums were rubber stamps, bookmaking, beads and then glass. A dear friend and I traveled down this addictive path together and she became an amazing jewelry designer. Her website http://www.silverparrotdesigns.net/ and while I love my dogs, I'm somewhat envious that she's still actively engaged in her artistic outlet while raising an absolutely wonderful son as a single mom.

And why am I writing this? Because she's having a contest to get rid of her extra stash of beads and I want them....because, you know, someday I might return to the craft room....someday. Shameless, aren't I?

1 comment:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well, woo know any new artwork will have to be khalled mixed media fur it will all inkhlude some furry special fibers!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Go fur it!