October 21, 2018

One Million Miles

So we drove a million miles to get here.  Seriously like a million. I had to sleep in my crate with the other dogs.  I told Mom what I thought of that by piddling on my crate pad one night.  That didn't work out so well for me because she took it away, cleaned up my crate and didn't give me another one! 

After we got to this place called National, we went to sleep.  The next day I went out in a big run and played with my cousins, Jaycee, Schyler, and Via.  I was the oldest and I got to be the boss.  I tattled a lot to Mom when they ganged up on me cause that just wasn't fair.

And then it happened, Momma and Aunt Adele got in the van again and we started driving again.  If Adventure is just driving, it's boring! 

We must have driven 200,000 miles and then we went into the fun store.  But Momma tricked me....Aunt Lori gave me a bath!  A bath!  How is that an adventure?  I had to drive a million miles for a bath? 

More walking, more hanging out in the van, more sleep.....this adventure is not at all what I expected. 

No comments: