October 12, 2018

Day Two - a lot like Day One

Momma is way behind on posting these things for me, she said something about it not working from the phone and being tired at night.  Seriously, we're sitting in a big box all day, how tired can she be?

You know what I've learned about road trips?  A girl gets NO privacy!  I have to do all my business on a leash.  This is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I don't know what kind of adventure this is, but I found this on the ground.  I started to play in it but it was cold and wet, like a bath.


 So I hopped back into my room in the van (Momma said they're not boxes but tells me to get in my house.  This is NOT my house and I miss Smokey.)  so we could "get on the road again."  Getting on the road isn't all that fun, I don't know why Momma says we need to keep doing it.

This was on Thursday.  Since Mom's behind on putting these up for me, I figured I'd better tell you that.




No comments: