September 24, 2018

The chasing thing

A couple of weekends ago Momma and I took off on a trip.  Smokey didn't come with us, so I wasn't sure where we were going because I didn't have to have a bath.  But I am totally up for any adventure that doesn't include a bath!

After a stop at the treat store where Momma got me some new chewies (freeze dried beef tail if y'all are curious...they last a lot longer than bully sticks!) we hit the road.  After a couple of hours we got out and Momma was so excited.

When I was my turn we went out into this big field and they had some plastic bags laying on the ground.  They moved around a little and I was bored, so I went and found a smelly place in the grass to roll around... that was awesome!  Then I heard that sound, a squeaky toy!  Now they had my attention! They wanted me to chase it!  Well, OK!



Then the squeaky toy started moving...so I chased it!  I wasn't on a leash, so I kept running after it!  Eventually it got away from me so I started looking for another good place in the grass to roll around but it came back!  Well, that's never happened before, so I chased it again!



OMG this is FUN!


I ran and I ran and I ran... dang that squeaky toy was FAST!  



But I got so close to it!!! and then, success!!!! 



They didn't let me keep it, but they did let me chase it again.  Then we got in the car and I napped all the way home.  Smokey didn't seem all that excited when I told him about the chasing fun.  He's a poopyhead sometimes.  



2 comments:

Siberiankoch said...

I want to try this with our Icey and her daughter Chipper.

Kaos Siberians said...

Check out AKC FastCat!