November 04, 2008

But I don't want another puppy!!!!

Who'd have thought I'd ever say that!

Peyton, fka Tipton, is coming back to Kaos for a while. His family got in touch with me the other day and a pending move puts them in a position of not being able to keep the little bugger. My heart breaks for them...giving up a puppy is probably one of the hardest things ever.

Like many responsible breeders, our contract states that puppies are to be returned to Kaos if for any reason an owner can't keep them. Good reason not to breed as often as I'd like! Imagine if all of the rest of the Satinklettes came back! I shudder just contemplating the...well...kaos!

The adult dogs here are going to be thrilled to have another puppy around, if for no other reason than Emmy will have someone her own age (and energy level?) to amuse her.

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is so khommendable of woo and those like you!

Not all are - in many ways!

We will need to see pikhs PLEASE!?!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Khady Lynn said...

Shows exactly what a great breeder you really are! I sure hope Peyton/Tipton's family will be able to take him back! Thank goodness they have you to help!

And, what happened to puppy pics from Sept to Nov???

Holly